Spring Forest Quigong Practice Group
Time & Location
About the event
Qigong is a Simple Meditation Practice.
Spring Forest Qigong® is a study of Qi, the Chinese word for ENERGY. “Gong” means to practice, or work with… so Qigong is Energy Practice or Work.
Spring Forest Qigong is also a study of the HEART: a way to look inward to oneself in an attitude of LOVE, KINDNESS, FORGIVENESS, and COMPASSION.
Everything in the Universe is a form of energy. Trees, rocks, plants, air, and even our thoughts and feelings. Energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be transformed.
In Spring Forest Qigong, you learn movements, mental imagery, and meditation techniques designed to help your body’s natural healing system remove energy blockages, restore energy balance, and keep the energy flowing smoothly.
Spring Forest Qigong is a simple Meditation practice utilizing BREATHING, QIGONG MOVEMENT, MENTAL FOCUS, and SOUND.
Some of the benefits of practicing Spring Forest Qigong are:
- More energy for everything life has to offer
- More balanced, stabilized emotions and a positive outlook on life
- Relief from physical illnesses and emotional stresses, such as anxiety, depression, injury, or disease
- Gain greater insight into life and understanding of how the universe works
Healing can be a natural by-product when our Body, Heart, and Mind are in Alignment.
Roxy Wright is a Certified Practice Group Leader through Spring Forest Qigong.
- Suggested $10 Donation$10$100$0
- $5 Donation$5$50$0
- $15 Donation$15$150$0
- $20 Donation$20$200$0
- No Donation$0$00$0