Thu, Nov 09|
LIVE Online Class
Spring Forest Qigong - Level 2 Qi Cultivation to Awaken the Healer Within
Qi Cultivation to awaken the healer within. A well-trained and developed Qigong Healer is able to move others’ Qi, influence their Qi Field, and inspire them to take action to achieve their optimal health.
Time & Location
Nov 09, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
LIVE Online Class
About the event
- Understand the Seven Dimensions of Healing from the Healer's perspective.
- Understand the importance of cultivating your Qi and master your Yi.
- How to use Spring Forest Qigong Healing Techniques to help others.
- Learn Qi Blockage Detection Technique.
- Learn how to Send Qi to help others.
- How to apply Verbal Commands for healing.
- Learn Qigong Movements specifically for Qi Cultivation.
- Learn Qigong Internal Refinement Techniques for Qi Cultivation.
- How to activate the Body's Virtual Compass.
- Learn Taoist Healing Sounds for healing.
- Learn to use different color lights for healing.
- Learn to collect Zhen Qi from the universe.
- Understand the Healer etiquette.
Spring Forest Qigong Certified Qigong Healer & Trainer, Roxy Wright, has been passionate about facilitating happiness in people all her life. As an adult, she and her husband fostered over 50 children and adopted 7. In all these circumstances, the children, and families she cared for and mentored were dealing with deep energy blockages which created chaotic and dysregulated emotional lives. Over the years Roxy sought out different methods of helping to ease the burdens these people carried.
In 2015, Roxy was starting to feel the effects of arthritis in her hip joints and a friend gifted her a copy of the Small Universe Meditation. She engaged in the meditation for the 100 days but did not get the healing she had expected. So, she dropped her Qigong practice. In the ensuing months she noticed that she was not as happy as before and had lost some of her emotional resilience. The one thing she had changed was letting go of her Qigong Practice. So, she purchased the digital copies of levels 1-3 and began again. Later, being in the classes in person deepened her learning and conviction even more. The moving meditations brought deep peace and it was exercise that she could do without pain. This renewal of her daily practice has brought a much deeper peace, and has created the ability to share SFQ with others, by offering remote healings and daily Facebook live online practice.
Roxy utilizes the practice and concepts from SFQ into her Certified Life Coaching practice, with great results. She even combines the meditations in her Equine Facilitated Learning Practice, with horses holding sacred space during meditations.